Twelve H&M Dress Recolours
How about going to a sophisticated gathering in the black, white or red?
Or relaxing in the garden in the sea green, blue or purple?
Or perhaps your sim would like to unwind in the evening in the rust, wine red or khaki...
Or perhaps your sim could just enjoy the sun in the gold, copper or yellow!
H&M is required for these outfits.
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 148.4 KB · Downloads: 1,594 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 152.4 KB · Downloads: 1,798 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 150.3 KB · Downloads: 1,598 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 139.2 KB · Downloads: 1,580 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 150.6 KB · Downloads: 1,612 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 146.5 KB · Downloads: 1,769 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 152.2 KB · Downloads: 1,780 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 147.1 KB · Downloads: 1,721 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 137.5 KB · Downloads: 1,623 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 144.6 KB · Downloads: 2,069 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 128.1 KB · Downloads: 2,091 · 26th Jun 2007
Size: 130.9 KB · Downloads: 1,936 · 26th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)