Gemstone Eyes - *updated w/ contacts*
I get carried away so easily when doing recolours.. la la.. Anyone who wants to turn these into a default set is free to do so. Sclera by KnightSkyKyte.
Finally finished the contact lenses which can be found under blush - see the grey thumbnail-style swatch picture for a preview of the contacts. They're multi-wearable with other blush type facial items.
Gemstone Eyes made into defaults by InuTGurl
Obsidian (Full) and Pearl (Full) made into defaults by Upgraded_Dragon_Hacker
Skintones by Enayla & teru_k
Hair by Peggy (§)
Eyebrows by Helaene
Eye Type: |
Fantasy: Fantasy (demons and fairies etc)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 437.9 KB · Downloads: 20,178 · 25th Jul 2007
Size: 404.4 KB · Downloads: 31,377 · 28th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4