*New Mesh* Ladies Workout Outfit v1
Since NFL Training Camps are starting up soon it renewed my buzz to create NFL based gear once again. This time I've taken a break from the usual jerseys and make something a bit more practical (yet still within my "North American biased" theme). I got a little fed up with the crappy base game workout outfits so I decided to make something a little more user-friendly and eye appealing. >
Here you'll find not one or two new outfits but a whopping 38 new workout outfits. Each one is unique in it's design. No automated processing here. No two outfits look exactly the same thankfully. In addition to the 32 NFL based outfits I even created 6 non-NFL branded basic color ones in the following colors:
- Hot Pink
- Electric Blue
I'm still not on active creation duty yet. I just made these because I was sick of the default ones. I figured since I made them for myself it doesn't hurt to share. :D
As usual, PLEASE do not redistribute or recolour without giving credit sYn28 (or NASS) and absolutely do not post anything I make on the Sims 2 Exchange or any paysite. Nuff said.
With all that said, I bid to thee "Happy Simming".
VerticeCount - 1349
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 449.5 KB · Downloads: 6,965 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 420.4 KB · Downloads: 7,166 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 470.2 KB · Downloads: 6,928 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 468.2 KB · Downloads: 7,817 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 939.0 KB · Downloads: 9,854 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 402.9 KB · Downloads: 7,490 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 454.0 KB · Downloads: 7,149 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 423.5 KB · Downloads: 7,383 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 432.5 KB · Downloads: 7,396 · 30th Jun 2007
Size: 93.2 KB · Downloads: 11,941 · 30th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2