My Simple Skin
I do my 2nd set named SimpleSkin this time.It is a bit more realistic than the Aisa Style, I think.
Here are 5 color
(The textrue of Mid just like Pale and Light,click the thumbnail to see the screenshot)
Both of them have a self-makeup face. Hope you like them.^ ^
Anyway,I made these skintones with photoes and Maxis texture in Photoshop.
You may use my works freely on your sim and upload them in case of full sim2pack.
You may edit for recolours or using parts as a base for your work without asking me.Just keep my credit and link back to my thread.
Peggy, Louis ,Raon
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 55,640 · 2nd Jul 2007
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 65,660 · 2nd Jul 2007
Size: 1.98 MB · Downloads: 74,150 · 2nd Jul 2007
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 80,235 · 2nd Jul 2007
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 80,234 · 2nd Jul 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4