Visitors can't take from Money Tree
*EDIT*: After looking over the thread I found after searching, it was stated that Pescado's objects and hacks (including his money tree hack) can be found at More Awesome Than You, but now we have a similar hack here.
What this does basically disables visitors from taking from your precious money tree. It also allows visitors to water your tree, so you don't have to.
I haven't had a real chance to test this yet, and really the only thing I am worrying about is that the visitor will overwater the money tree, causing it to wilt. But I highly doubt that will happen.
Simply extract the .package file to your Downloads folder.
Gamespy for the image.
Pescado for the original hack.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 282 Bytes · Downloads: 10,969 · 13th Jul 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)