Prince of Tennis school uniform set for boys (teen, young/adult)
The set includes both summer and winter versions for uniforms for Yamabuki, Hyoutei, St.Rudolph, and Rikkai, a summer uniform for Higa Chuu (almost the same as the gakuran summer version, guess they just have a gakuran too for winter) and a generic black gakuran uniform (with a third-year pin in the collar), which is used by schools like Seigaku, Fudoumine and Rokkaku. So these should pretty much cover all the main schools, unless I forgot something. :o
The uniforms are mainly based on the manga versions, e.g. Yamabuki is white/green instead of white/blue like in the anime. Also, the summer Yamabuki uniform uses the same mesh as the other summer versions, because there wasn't anything better and until Milkshape starts accepting Paypal, I probably won't be meshing much. :/
All outfits have both teen and young adult/adult versions, except one extra Rikkai winter uniform which is teens only (and Seasons only!). The teen summer versions and the blazers are all base game meshes, only the gakurans and the adult summer uniforms require custom meshes. No screencaps of the teen versions as they're identical to the adult ones, and it took a while to screencap all of those too... plus there's no space. All the winter uniforms are categorized as everyday, formal and outerwear (for those who have Seasons). All the summer versions are everyday only. Oh, and they're bumpmapped (all but the teen summer uniforms, which didn't have the option).
Not sure if I'll ever make female versions, as I don't really have the girls in my game... but never say never. I'm working on the tennis jerseys currently, if they're any good I'll post them at some point too.
rence's teen gakuran: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123166
rence's adult gakuran: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123052
cloudlessnights's (young) adult Hogwarts uniform: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=207007
With proper credit, you can:
- include these on uploaded sims on FREE sites (TSR is not a free site)
- use my textures and such
- feed these to your cat if you wish
No redistributing as-is without permission. I used a mixture of (edited) Maxis textures, photoskinning, hand-painting and textures from stock photo sites, these took a while so PLEASE have some sense and don't claim these as your own!
CREDITS & THANKS:
Models: All are my own tweakings of various faces for the purpose of my PoT neighborhood, some were Maxis bases, some custom, all are nigh unrecognizable now.
Hairs: Maxis, Raonjena, Myos, Rose, Kavar (partially my own recolors/-textures/alpha edits)
Reference pics are from all over the place... from Minitokyo scans to the musical photosets. Finding decent pictures of the uniforms wasn't that easy.
Thank you to rence and cloudlessnights for the custom meshes that saved me the headache of meshing myself for the time being! And for Takeshi Konomi for the manga/anime that has effectively eaten my life.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.95 MB · Downloads: 15,496 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 1.84 MB · Downloads: 16,421 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 387.1 KB · Downloads: 16,233 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 2.93 MB · Downloads: 19,831 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 19,431 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 771.8 KB · Downloads: 17,938 · 10th Aug 2007
Size: 2.44 MB · Downloads: 21,366 · 10th Aug 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by crayonsun.