*FIXED!* Star Trek cadet uniforms for young adults, on new custom meshes
Let's try this again - this time with fat morphs that don't explode. (It figures; the time I forget to recheck the meshes in game after making an edit is the time when they decide to spontaneously combust. ) I'm very, very sorry for the inconvenience!
As requested, here are Starfleet cadet uniforms for young adults, as seen in late Deep Space Nine. They will appear as casual and formal wear, and as outerwear if you have Seasons.
I know the cadet uniforms are supposed to have these little loop type thingies below the belt in front, but I've left them out deliberately; I think they're a real eyesore. You can of course add some of your own if you want to, though.
These skins are for young adults ONLY, which as you can probably guess means that University is required. If you don't have University, don't worry - cadet uniforms for teens will be coming up shortly. I will be making cadet's rank insignia as well, of course.
And since some of you have asked: Yes, I will be making dress uniforms. That will be next once I'm done with the cadets.
For male: polys=1994, vertices=1676
For female: polys=2165, vertices=1642
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
ETA: I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| All files
Size: 4.44 MB · Downloads: 1,168 · 4th Aug 2009
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 1,706 · 13th Aug 2007
Size: 106.9 KB · Downloads: 1,677 · 13th Aug 2007
Size: 2.14 MB · Downloads: 1,840 · 11th Aug 2007
Size: 98.2 KB · Downloads: 1,899 · 11th Aug 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.