Keldon Class Starship- Part 2 of the Cardassian Series
So I messed with it for a while. A couple of days ago, I ran across a decent image and started building from there. I tried to get as close as possible to the model, but some leeway has to be given for Maxis architectural parameters.
The driving force behind this one are the delicious Cardassian skintones that crunk kitty so generously contributed about a month back. You can find them here: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/crunk_kitty
The Keldon Class is basically a refit of the Galor Class with another deck bulit onto the superstructure. I couldn't find any walls that were even close to the Keldon class's color, so I HomeCrafted a few of my own. I also included the Cardassian recolor of my warpcore. I hope you like.
For this one, Thanks to:
Targa for ascension. Looks great and works great
Ailias for the Edge Smoother set. My favorite layout tool
RGiles for the Transparent Tile set. Used here as a raincatcher.
Pixelhate for the interior walls and floors. This is my favorite set for interior walls.
Wirelessguy for the Portal of Peace recolor. I love this door.
Olemantiker at Insimenator for the Space Center Set. This is truly inspired work.
Sci-fi modders in general. You rule.
Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price: 90,000
Custom Content by Me:
- Keldon Roof Detail
- Keldon Plain
- Sovereign Class Warpcore
- Keldon Hull Detail
- Keldon Hull Detail Right
- Keldon Insignia
- Keldon Viewports
- Keldon Hull Detail Left
- Keldon Plain
Custom Content Included:
- Edge Smoother Black by Ailias
- Sci-Fi floor 01 by pixelhate
- Various SF floorsBrought by [email protected] by pixelhate
- The Space Center by Olemantiker
- Clear Transparent Tile by RGiles
- "Ascension V2" -by Targa by Targa
- Part 2/7of the "bonus serie" of the Sci-fi wall set.Seamless and combinable. Mixable with all the other series but the "Outside serie".Brought to you by [email protected] by pixelhate
- Part 3/7of the "bonus serie" of the Sci-fi wall set.Seamless and combinable. Mixable with all the other series but the "Outside serie".Brought to you by [email protected] by pixelhate
- Part 4/7of the "bonus serie" of the Sci-fi wall set.Seamless and combinable. Mixable with all the other series but the "Outside serie".Brought to you by [email protected] by pixelhate
- Part 1/8of the "NoPipe serie" of the Sci-fi wall set.Seamless and combinable.Brought to you by [email protected] by pixelhate
- Part 7/11of the "Panel serie" of the Sci-fi wall set.Seamless and combinable.Brought to you by [email protected] by pixelhate
- Portal of Peace Recolor by wirelessguy
Number of bedrooms: |
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Keldon Class Starship 01.rar
Size: 2.89 MB · Downloads: 297 · 22nd Aug 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: