Starfleet Build Mode Set- Added Olympic Class Meshes 9-20-07
This set came about when I was trying to build a Constitution Class Refit. You can make a decent facsimilie of certain things ingame, but there are some shapes you just can't make ingame. So I built 4 new meshes, specifically for this ship, in blender. (This upload is a teaser, the ship is still on the moderation queue).
The nacelle, warpcore, and sensor array are cloned off one of the base game columns and can be found under Build Mode/Miscelaeneous. I tried to make the deflector dish work like a window, but it wouldn't cooperate. So I cloned it to a painting. It's in Decorative/Wall Hangings.
It took me a while to get all the meshes and texture maps right.I hope you like.
Sensor Array: 360
Deflector Dish: 200
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Olympic Class Walls.rar
Size: 73.9 KB · Downloads: 1,138 · 20th Sep 2007
Olympic Class Upper Dome.rar
Size: 953.5 KB · Downloads: 1,191 · 20th Sep 2007
Olympic Class Nacelle.rar
Size: 465.5 KB · Downloads: 1,235 · 20th Sep 2007
Olympic Class Lower Dome.rar
Size: 764.9 KB · Downloads: 1,182 · 20th Sep 2007
Olympic Class Floors.rar
Size: 23.0 KB · Downloads: 1,157 · 20th Sep 2007
Constitution Deflector Dish.rar
Size: 53.1 KB · Downloads: 1,335 · 12th Sep 2007
Constitution Class Warpcore.rar
Size: 598.5 KB · Downloads: 1,314 · 12th Sep 2007
Constitution Class Sensor Array.rar
Size: 54.2 KB · Downloads: 1,344 · 12th Sep 2007
Constitution Class Nacelle.rar
Size: 27.6 KB · Downloads: 1,437 · 12th Sep 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.