Bon Voyage Lip Ring FIX
The mesh for the right lip ring on men and the left lip ring on women are inside out!
Well I've hopefully fixed that now with this package. I've tested it out in my game and the lip rings are now the right way out.
^Broken Male Lip Ring^
^Fixed Male Lip Ring^
I've uploaded this in the testing section because I haven't tested it in anybody elses game and its the first time I've made a replacement package from scratch.
Please report any problems to me if you find any, which I hope you wont.
To use just unzip the package file and place it in your Downloads folder.
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE ON ANY OTHER SITE, PAY OR FREE.
Tiggerypum for her clothing tutorial which allowed me to locate the files needed for this.
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 13.8 KB · Downloads: 4,116 · 22nd Sep 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.