Bleach Shinigami Uniforms Child-Elder
So, I spent the greater half of September learning how to mesh and these are the fruits of my labor, the Shinigami basic uniform and the male and female Shinigami school uniform. Both sets are for Child-Elder and appear under Everyday and Athletic.
I am working on the rest of the Gotei 13 captains, lieutenants, and notable Shinigami. I'll probably be releasing them by division or in clusters, depending on how many people and how complicated the uniforms are. Quincy uniforms are in the works, and I do intend on making the Shiba siblings (though no guarantee when I'll be finished with those).
Update 9/24/07: New Urahara mesh up get it here
- I am a pretty lax person so feel free to do whatever you want with my meshes, just keep them free.
- Mutilate the mesh all you want if you feel you can make it better, I'm just a newbie so I know there are plenty of people who can.
- You can include the mesh in your downloads, just put a link back to here for credit.
AMshinigami, TMshinigami, CUshinigami: 2066
AFshinigami, TFshinigami: 2108
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.60 MB · Downloads: 16,884 · 23rd Sep 2007
Size: 1.34 MB · Downloads: 23,727 · 23rd Sep 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Izz35178.