Gippal - Final Fantasy X-2
Custom Content NOT Included:
Hair - by rosesims2 ( http://www.rosesims2.net )(found under downloads --> hair --> page 18 --> spiky male hair)
Eyepatch - by rosesims2 ( http://www.rosesims2.net )(found under downloads --> magic --> page 14 --> "blinder")
Cuff Mesh - generalzoi ( http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102893 ) (download "bunched cuff")
Please do not re-upload this sim or it's content anywhere. Thank you <3
For future projects by me, feel free to check out my creator's page, if interested. ^_^
Thanks to all the creators who helped make the great custom content that helped me make this sim.
**A couple notes so I won't have to potentially answer them later on.**
1.) The outfit mesh in the inner legs shows in an odd way at some points with extreme movement I noticed in-game. I cannot do anything about this. I used a Maxis mesh and that's how they chose to create the mesh.
2.) If either of the accessories - cuff or eyepatch - show up wrong in your game, (ie: glowing blue) simply go to a mirror, unequip them, then go back to the mirror and put them back on. It's just a general game mess-up, not the content itself. Just wanted to address these potential issues now because it's not stuff I can change/fix for anyone. ^_^
Custom Content by Me:
- Gippal sim
- eyeliner by me (adore184)(based on Maxis)
- cuffs recolor by me (mesh by generalzoi)
- Gippal outfit by me (mesh by Maxis)
Custom Content Included:
- eyebrows by Helaene
- eyes by sherrieyoumans
- lips by Helaene
- skin by Louis
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 7.15 MB · Downloads: 6,329 · 27th Sep 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by adore184.