Witchcraft KIT, cast spells and turn a sim into your Zombie slave... UPDATE 10/31/07
This is a witchcraft KIT I created including my previous Moon Ha Hye Tal mask and a zombification potion I created and somethings else...
-What does it do ?
With the entire KIT, you can cast spells using the mask and have a Zombie slave...
-Casting a spell.
To cast a spell, just click on the mask.
It can only be used during the night, if you don't do so, bad surprises may occur.
If you are depressed, you can use the mask everytime you want, but you will be more and more depressed by doing so ...
-Create a Zombie slave.
Create a Zombification Potion using the mask.
Let the sim you want to zombify drink the potion.
Kill them. The sim will resurrect as a Zombie.
As long as the mask is on the lot, their motives no more decay.
Any sims can influence the Zombie to do whatever they want, and it doesn't cost any influence points anymore, this Zombie is really a slave.
The Zombie can use the mask ( during the night ) to turn back into a sim.
-Which file should I download ?
If you want the entire KIT, download the "LBFWitchcraftKIT1" file which requires University, Nightlife, Pets expansion packs. ( Maybe OFB but I'm not sure about it )
If you only own University and Nightlife expansion packs, just download the "LBFZombieSlaveKIT". The mask is not in this KIT but you will be able to create a Zombie slave anyway by buying the potion in the catalog ( Misc - Misc )
Have fun ^^
Download one file only, if you had already downloaded a previous version of the mask, remove it before to install this one.
Is not compatible with Smonaff's resurrection potion 'cause I used it to create the Zombification Potion.
I unfortunately couldn't get Smonaff permition to share this Zombification potion cause it's really been a long time since he last connected.
But he doesn't mention in his profil if it is forbidden or not to use his stuff to create new things ...
So I decided to share my potion anyway, hoping I won't have to remove it.
Thanks anyway to Smonaff for creating the resurrection potion which really helped me to create my potion ^^
You can download a voodoo doll to have the perfect witchcraft KIT here (Bon voyage expansion pack required )
IMPORTANT : If you downloaded my "LBFturnintoaGhoul" mod, remove the "LBFInfluenceZombie" file from the Download folder ... It may conflict with the "LBFInfluenceZombie+Ghoul" file included with the Ghoul mod.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 37.3 KB · Downloads: 7,733 · 31st Oct 2007
Size: 84.3 KB · Downloads: 11,556 · 31st Oct 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)