Bleach Gotei 13 - Divisions 1-6 CPTs and VCs
All uniforms are found under Everyday and Athletic.
- Yamamoto (CPT): available for Adult and Elder, file name:yamacptAM, mesh:AMshinicptlong
- Sasakabe (VC): available for Adult and Elder, file:sasakvcAM, mesh:AMsasakabevc
- Soi Fong (CPT): available for Adults, file:soifcptAF, mesh:AFsoifongcpt
- Omaeda (VC): available for Adults, recommend using fat morph (sorry he's not huge), file:omaedvcAM, mesh:AMomaedavc
- Yoruichi (CPT): available for Adults and Teens, is Warlokk bodyshape natural C size, file:yorucptAF & yorucptTF, mesh:AFyoruichicpt & TFyoruichicpt
- Yoruichi (normal): available for Adults, based on Warlokk natural C size, file:yoruichAF, mesh:AFyoruichi
- Ichimaru (CPT): available for Adults, face and hair available from Snailhorse , file:ichicptAM, mesh:AMshinicptnosleeve
- Kira (VC): available for Adults and Teens, file:kiravcAM & kiravcTM, mesh:AMshinivc & TMshinivc
- Unohana (CPT): available for Adults, file:unohcptAF, mesh:AFunohanacpt
- Kotetsu (VC): available for Adults, file:kotetvcAF, mesh:AFshinivc
- Aizen (CPT): available for Adults, file:aizecptAM, mesh: AMaizencpt
- Hinamori (VC): available for Adults and Teens, file:hinavcAF & hinavcTF, mesh: AFshinivc & TFshinivc
- Byakuya (CPT): available for Adults, file:byakcptAM, mesh:AMbyakuyacpt
- Renji (VC): available for Adults and Teens, tattoos and hair available from Snailhorse , file:renjivcAM & renjivcTM, mesh:AMrenjivc, TMrenjivc
Check out my profile for the rest of my Bleach outfits.
Re-texture, improve, mutilate, my files as much as you want, just throw out a line of credit and keep it free.
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 6.15 MB · Downloads: 16,089 · 16th Oct 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2