SimLine - Bathroom products
Bath/shower gel and shampoo
Day and night cream plus scrub gel
Deodorant and shaving cream
Toothpaste and soapbar
Bowl with several products
Rolled up towels
I have used the colors of my "Modern bathroom".
Bath/shower gel and shampoo v=1998 f=2036
Day and night cream plus scrub gel v=475 f=782
Deodorant and shaving cream v=256 f=136
Toothpaste and soapbar v=200 f=328
Bowl with several products v=1289 f=2426
Rolled up towels v=252 f=492
Many thanks to the creators of SimPE, Wings3D, Milkshape and UV Mapper
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
SimLine bathroom products.zip
Size: 313.1 KB · Downloads: 20,136 · 18th Oct 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)