MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Darlene

by Zaggytiddies Posted 26th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 5:44 PM by Zaggytiddies
 
63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM
OMG! She's actually SOOO cute! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:44 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 26th Oct 2007 at 6:55 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. :)
Wow!! A super cutie!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:47 PM
Omg I think I just died from the squeel

Absolutely gorgoeus simmie, as I told you at S2C - can't wait to get her ingame :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:49 PM
Thanks Zaggy!
Her look is just awesome, I love her eyes!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
shes lovely. i dont usually play teens but i had to d/l her. she reminds me of someone i used to know.
btw, the hairs on page 4 now, just in case any one says they cant find it :D.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
Wow, she is absolutely beautiful! Great job, thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:58 PM
Thanks so much guys. I don't normally play with teens either. She is my exception.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:40 PM Last edited by Gen0va : 26th Oct 2007 at 7:42 PM. Reason: typo
Shes such a sweetheart! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:48 PM
She is adorable! She looks so unique and little-kiddish, yet still so elegant. You've really outdone yourself this time!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
Wow she's a cutie! What eyes are those?
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:13 PM
The eyes are a bruno recolor by me
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:22 PM
omg she's gorgeous. thanks zaggy, she's such a cutie.

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:34 PM
Thanks so much Zaggy... I love the crap out of her too

I'll post pics over on Insim of her and her intended hubbie (he's a sim I've made already, lol)

It's skullbunny from insim btw xD
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:36 PM
Aww she's so cute, I want to hug her. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 8:46 PM
she's super cute!i'd love to know how'd you get the pose on the first pic,she looks so innocent in there n_n
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:02 PM
She's beautiful!! I love her too much!!! Ahha

Thank you!!!

-=-There's a hole in the world like a great black pit,-=-
-=-and the vermin of the world inhabit it,-=-
-=-and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit,-=-

-=-and it goes by the name of London-=-
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:51 PM
Thanks for your comments guys. The pose in the first picture is the cross leg roll shoulder thingy from the hula hack
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 10:33 PM
She's so cute!! Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 12:53 AM
Zaggy .. she's pretty .. her freckles makes her look sweet hehe .. tnx for sharing your uploads ..

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 2:02 AM
She's so cute! Thanks for sharing!! =]
(oh and I looovvee the freckles!)

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Scholar
#22 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:31 AM
You've done a wonderful job....she is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 7:30 AM
I just wanted to let you know that the hair isn't on page 3 (atleast in my browser it isn't). Its on page 4, hair number 9.

And she's is wonderful, I'm going to put her in my game and see what fun I have. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 2:57 PM
woops sorry... everyone, ignore what I said about page 3 and listen to Avalon
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 7:15 PM
She looks amazing. Totally snagging. Thanks!
Page 1 of 3