Vampires can turn sims into Ghouls + CURE UPDATE 02/27/08
I heard about a glitch causing the creation of a new interaction when deleting this mod.
Download the LBFRemovesocial file to delete this useless interaction.
( You can remove this file once the glitch corrected )
Ghouls can now ask ADULT vampires for a cure.
The vampire gives the potion to the ghoul only if they are friends !
I'm sorry but the potion can't be used from the sim inventory.
With this mod, Vampires are able to turn any sim they want into a Ghoul. Moreover, this NEW interaction satisfies the hunger need of the vampire.
Ghouls are sims with some vampires abilities ...
When the night falls, theirs motives are maxed out, during the night they rejuvenate themselves ( so don't really age )
But Ghouls have to obey to any vampires or sims ...
When a sim influence a Ghoul to do something, the sim doesn't lose any influence points.
Vampires and Zombies can't be turned into a Ghoul.
But Ghouls can be turned into vampires, zombies, plantsims ...
So, a way to "cure" a Ghoul is to turn them into a vampire or/and a Zombie.
Here is an other mod to feed your vampires...
IMPORTANT : If you downloaded my "LBFWitchcraftKIT1"or "LBFZombieslaveKIT1" mods, remove the "LBFInfluenceZombie" file from the Download folder ... It may conflict with the "LBFInfluenceZombie+Ghoul" file included with the Ghoul mod.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 11.4 KB · Downloads: 21,538 · 31st Jul 2008
Size: 17.6 KB · Downloads: 19,814 · 27th Feb 2008
Size: 528 Bytes · Downloads: 14,434 · 22nd Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4