The google mesh (notice the cigerrate pack on the right side ^^) only comes off with formal and swim wear - I can envisage Cid wearing those goggles as much as possible! The googles have 568 polys and 459 verticies. The only strange discrepency with the mesh/recolour is that you can't export the textures in body shop.
The body mesh is in the everyday wear catergory and has a poly count of 2402 and 1593 verticies. The mesh can be recoloured easily in body shop. And yes, I know that Cid's sleeves should be rolled up and that he should have gloves, but hey, artistic liscence! *cough* only just started to mesh *cough*.
Oh yeah, and if you happen to be a Cid/Shera fan (or just a Cid fan :P) check out this vid on You Tube that I created - set after FFVII, Cid takes Shera out on a date to the Gold Saucer. Hilarity occurs.
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aPvJmwv3o
-Feel free to recolour Cid's clothes/goggles etc, but please do not include the mesh in your upload, link back to this post instead.
-Feel free to use any part of the textures for your own work (Although, I have no clue why you'd want to )
-You may alter the meshes to your hearts content, however, please credit me and link back to this post.
-You may include the brows, skintone, goggles, clothes etc. in a sim upload - remember to give credit.
-You may include Cid in lots, again, please give credit.
-Do not upload Cid to other websites.
-You may use Cid in your sim movies - please credit.
Custom Content by Me:
- Cid Highwind's Pilot leather Goggles
- Cid Highwind Pilot Goggles Mesh
- Cid Highwind Pilot Outfit Mesh
- Cid Highwind Pilot Outfit Recolour
- Furrowed Brow Makeup
- Cid Highwind Sim
- CidPhysique Created by Scorpicus
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.41 MB · Downloads: 5,644 · 29th Oct 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.