Darth Sion, Dark Lord of the Sith from KOTOR II
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me
May I present darth Sion, Dark Lord of the Sith from KOTOR II.
I’m very proud of this sim, the skin tone took quite a long time to get right but even if I say so myself, I think he looks great.
Please use him to your hearts content, but please don’t redistribute, copy him or claim him as your own, he is a Sith so who knows what may happen!
I have to thank Generalzoi for the amazing Different Colored Eyes – Cyborg accessory which can be found here; http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101991 without which Darth Sion would have to have the same coloured eyes!
Custom Content by Me:
- Darth Sion, KOTOR II, by Putowtin
- Darth Sion Eyes by Putowtin
- Darth Sion Contact by Putowtin
- Darth Sion Skin tone, by Putowtin
- No Top, by Putowtin
- Darth Sion Pants, By Putowtin
And thanks to Pixelhate for the wonderful Sci-Fi build set; http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231178 which is the background in the mug shots above. And thank you to you (in advance) for downloading This sim, he is my first upload so if you like, please hit the thanks button.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 4,832 · 31st Oct 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by putowtin.