Pastel Gift Box Wrapping Paper
This is a default replacement file (recolor of Maxis object). Once you place it in your MyDocuments/EAGames/Sims2/Documents folder, ALL gifts given by your sims will look like this.
To change gifts back to default, just remove this package.
Creator is not responsible for subsequent attraction reactions, fainting or woo-hooing resulting from the transfer of this gift from one Sim to another.
So sorry, the gift-giving is a Seasons EP thing. I have all the EP's and SP's and sometimes I forget when I got what.
Antique: Antique or Historical
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Pastel Giftwrap Replacement.zip
Size: 15.6 KB · Downloads: 1,690 · 2nd Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.