Sci-Fi Law Enforcement
I felt like doing something different so here’s something for all Sci-Fi buffs out there.
I did not incorporated any weapons and stuff, although there are all “security officers”, because I think that there’s a lot of great weapons and belts and stuff around and each one can add at will.
I also wished I could have used a space helmet for the SpacePatrol couple, but I didn’t find any mesh for female.
Hope you enjoy and, as usual, comments and feed-back are welcomed!
amBBFutureCop - BodyBuilder Here
afBBFutureCop - BodyBuilder here
amSBBFutureIntervention & amSBBSpacePatrol -SlimBodyBuilder here AND as a download further down
afAtlFutureIntervention & afAtlSpacePatrol - Atlete - here
Hair and Face: Maxis
NOTE: Future Intervention Hair needs OFB !
marvine & beosboxboy for the great meshes.
Wirelessguy for the BumpMapped SlimBodyBuilder
NOTES These clothes will NOT show in YA, except for the yellow one.
If you have problems, put the meshes directly in the downloads folder, and not in a clothes sub-folder.
I added the am_SBB mesh, to avoid confusions, but kept the link to the original.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 104.6 KB · Downloads: 1,367 · 1st Dec 2007
Size: 555.5 KB · Downloads: 1,347 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 279.5 KB · Downloads: 1,237 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 495.7 KB · Downloads: 1,248 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 567.3 KB · Downloads: 1,302 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 288.6 KB · Downloads: 1,277 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 1,525 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 1,620 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 1,538 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 554.5 KB · Downloads: 1,467 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 1,553 · 29th Nov 2007
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 1,685 · 29th Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)