*REQUESTED* Rank insignia for Starfleet cadets, as seen on "Star Trek"
Just as my other rank insignia, these can be worn together with other accessories and they will appear together with everyday and formal wear, and with outerwear if you have Seasons. As usual, they're supposed to be worn together with my body meshes, so they might look odd if you use them together with other meshes – for example, a mesh with a large collar might "swallow" them, while it might look as if they're floating in the air together with a mesh with no collar at all. Just so you know that this isn't an error; it's impossible to make rank insignia that look good with any and all body meshes, so selfish creature that I am, I've sure they look good together with my stuff.
A side note: When I was taking the screenshots, I noticed that the insignia are slightly reflective. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't - it's a carry-over from the glasses I used as a base. It looks quite cool, though.
MESH_nixnivis_cadetonebar.package: polys=62, vertices=19
MESH_nixnivis_cadettwobars.package: polys=122, vertices=35
MESH_nixnivis_cadetthreebars.package: polys=182, vertices=51
MESH_nixnivis_cadetfourbars.package: polys=242, vertices=67
- Tiggerypum, HystericalParoxysm and Dr Pixel, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about meshing for TS2 in general and accessory meshing in particular
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Oh, and while you're waiting for the file to download, why not make a creator happy and take a moment to hit the "thanks" button?
Accessory Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 194.0 KB · Downloads: 1,792 · 3rd Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.