Bleach - Uryuu Ishida's Hair
The hair is color-binned, animated, and for child-elder. Elder is not grayed, but there's a silver/gray version under custom hair colors (Ishidas seem to prematurely gray anyway). The length varies slightly by age, child is the shortest, teen is the longest, and I shortened it up a bit again for YA-elder.
Quincy Project in general:
The Ishidas (Uryuu and Ryuuken in particular, but Souken is okay too) are my favorites tied with Urahara, so I'll be putting a little more effort making hair, accessories, and uniforms than they get in the series. I'll be working on them for awhile, but I'll probably throw in a less time consuming project every once and a while to shake things up a bit. As of right now this is what I have planned for them:
- Ryuuken's hair
- Quincy Cross bracelets/necklaces
- Generic Quincy uniform male/female, child-elder
- Ishida specific Quincy uniforms
Re-texture, improve, mutilate, my files as much as you want, just throw out a line of credit and keep it free.
MESH_izz_uryuuhairAM, TM, CM: 692
I totally would have been still struggling with this without fanseelamb's Fuller Floppy Hair texture and Louis' Shigure Sohma alpha, thanks for their great work!
Hair Style: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 21,433 · 6th Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2