Klingon Furniture Set
The bridge set includes a main bridge console, a main viewer, a tactical console, a standing console, a captain's chair, and a duty chair. The sitting consoles are compatible with my invisible computer, with the standing console it might look a bit goofy. The duty station chair works like a dining chair, the captain's chair is a living chair. The main viewer is a wall hanging.
The warpcore, cloaking device, and holodeck projector work like floor lamps.
The bat'leths and mek'leths are decorative and work like wall hangings.
Captain's Chair: 714
Duty Station Chair: 286
Main bridge Console: 76
Main Viewer: 108
Standing Console: 112
Tactical Console: 136
Cloaking Device: 1942
Holodeck Projector: 194
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Vor'Cha Class Warpcore.rar
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 880 · 9th Dec 2007
Training Hall Deco.rar
Size: 1.80 MB · Downloads: 891 · 9th Dec 2007
Klingon Holodeck Projector.rar
Size: 350.9 KB · Downloads: 885 · 9th Dec 2007
Klingon Cloaking Device.rar
Size: 387.5 KB · Downloads: 866 · 9th Dec 2007
Klingon Bridge Set.rar
Size: 3.25 MB · Downloads: 1,076 · 9th Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)