Bloodelfeyes, 4 new eyecolours
these eyes are inspired by the MMORPG World of Warcraft and the Bloodelfes.
They´re available in 4 different colours, and although some of you may don´t know what a bloodelf is, I do hope that you like the eyes anyway. =) Though these eyes are inspired by World of Warcraft, they do not contain any textures of WoW, they are created by myself. =)
So if you like the eyes I would be very pleased if you push the thanks button. =)
I hope everyone of you is going to have some lovely holidays.
Skin: [email protected]
Rest by me
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 30.9 KB · Downloads: 348 · 10th Dec 2007
Size: 30.8 KB · Downloads: 320 · 10th Dec 2007
Size: 169.2 KB · Downloads: 650 · 10th Dec 2007
Size: 30.6 KB · Downloads: 332 · 10th Dec 2007
Size: 30.1 KB · Downloads: 398 · 10th Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.