On the First Day of Christmas
Decorate your sims' houses for Christmas … with snowmen!
There is a snowman candle with a flickering light, which can be found in Decorative/Plants.
There’s a snowman for the mantelpiece (Decorative/Plants), a cute snowman armchair for the kids’ room and a table lamp: a snowman with an animated star.
Light up the rooms with 2 hand painted table lamps – one has the shape of a Christmas ornament and the other one – of a Christmas bell.
An animated musical mobile playing 2 Christmas carols will take care of your toddlers’ motives: fun, bladder, hunger and social. It also increases all sims’ comfort and fun (Decorative/Sculptures)
And there’s an animated tabletop Christmas tree (Decorative/Sculptures) and a Christmas centrepiece with holly (Decorative/Plants).
Warm and wonderful Christmas wishes to everyone in the community!
P.S. I just used Numenor's Game Base Starter and checked the objects. Numenor, Thank you for this very useful tool. All the objects, except the llamps, work fine. The lamps are OK when they aren't lit. But somehow I get a flashing blue texture when I turn them on.
My special thanks go to:
Hexameter: thank you so much for you time and patience. Without your help it would have been impossible for me to include sound in the kids’ mobile;
Echo for her excellent and easy to follow tutorials;
Wes_h for his brilliant plug-ins and ideas;
Delphy and all the moderators for keeping this site running and constantly improving it;
And last but not least: everyone in the community;
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 359.5 KB · Downloads: 8,764 · 12th Dec 2007
Size: 327.6 KB · Downloads: 8,175 · 12th Dec 2007
Size: 770.3 KB · Downloads: 9,606 · 12th Dec 2007
Size: 1.51 MB · Downloads: 9,029 · 12th Dec 2007
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 8,496 · 12th Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2