A set of 4 Kimono in 2 style for AF/YAF (Mesh by Chriko)
These kimonos are made for my Tomoe sims. as the model show in the screenshots. you can also get her here
You could found these Kimono in game under Everyday/Formal/Sleepwear/Athletic area.
I test it with basegame and it works fine on my system.
About the mesh. I found them at:
http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/index.html (Female Adult Meshes 12P#)
There are two style for this set of kimono. The only different is the design on the back. download which you prefer, or both
At FAQ page I found redistribute mesh in is allowed by Chriko. BIG THX for that.
See big pic below to find more detail, Comments are always appreciate.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 114.4 KB · Downloads: 22,341 · 13th Dec 2007
Size: 113.7 KB · Downloads: 27,546 · 13th Dec 2007
Size: 3.90 MB · Downloads: 28,243 · 13th Dec 2007
Size: 3.88 MB · Downloads: 30,439 · 13th Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2