Pirate McSkittles as default Pollination Technican
You can see Pirate in his original form up for download at LL30 Sims or here. To use him as the Pollination Technician, all makeup and cc (except for his eyes) were removed and he was put in the Maxis Default Alien skintone.
I have listed this as basegame compatible though at the time of creation I did have Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, and the H&M Stuff pack installed.
You can only have one default Pollination Technician in your game at a time.
This is an example of what an alien offspring would look like with the Maxis default Pollination Technican:
This is what the same mother's children look like with Pirate as the Pollination Technician (without CC, other than default replacement eye colors)
And this is what the same family would look like with various default replacement alien skintones, eye tones, and makeup:
Insane Uber amounts of credit to the wonderful and talented Keely of LL30 Sims for the creation of the hotness that is Pirate, and her permission to upload this project to you!!
Credit to Nouk of http://noukiesims2.net/ for the mother sim's hair used in the pictures
Credit to Adele of http://adele-sims.com/ for the hair of the teen alien daughter in the CC picture
Credit to [email protected] for the hair on the teenage alien boy in the CC picture
Credit to [email protected] for the alien skintone in the picture and PattyMcPat2666 for the default replacement
Credit to Ren at http://www.rensim.com/index.php for the default replacement eyes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 96.5 KB · Downloads: 7,702 · 2nd Jan 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2