Off to the Tattoo Parlor - Oldschool Tattoos on pale skin
Original Texture: teru_k
Original Flash : BME flash bank, Deviantart, Google Images
Teens: Nothing. No to underage tattooing!
Adult Female: Fushia nautical stars on knees, winged heart chestpiece, cherries on belly, cherry piece on left shoulderblade.
Adult male:Stars around nipples, winged candle chestpiece, gun+ star backpiece.
Hope you like it.
Teizo by teru_k
Zoria by Anva
Edit: If you want to give credit, use "SyntheticParadise", I asked for my username to be changed to that.
Download reinitialized on October 9, 2009.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 11,135 · 9th Oct 2009
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)