Into deep space ( For male )
I made these futuristic uniforms for sci-fi neighborhood and I want to share.
Get outfits for female at
- Model by me from left to right : Randomized sim, Cheng by AJ, My selfsim, AJ's selfsim, Tata Young's fiance by AJ
on Randomized sim & AJ's selfsim
on My selfsim by Maxis
on Cheng & Tata Young's fiance from EA site in other country, It think they are from EA Brazil or The Sims 2 Brazil.
- Wall, Floor, and ceiling recolors by pixelhate
- Stasis Chamber by sgoobysnacks29
- Sci-Fi Column Set by sgoobysnacks29
- Ceiling light by Sandy @ Around the Sims 2
- Model's walk styles from shaklin_model_animation_changer by Shaklin
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Into deep space ( Male ).rar
Size: 2.21 MB · Downloads: 4,954 · 22nd Jan 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)