7 log fences for wood cabins
There are 7 fences that are intended to be used as balcony railings. 4 of them come with high posts and look good at verandas and gazebos.
All fences can be easily combined with each other.
You need at least one EP installed to see the fences in the game.
There is staircase matching the fence no.3.
Fence 1a, 1b: Face 168, Vertex 246
Fence 1c: Face 336, Vertex 492
Fence 2: Face 112, Vertex 164
Fence 3: Face 140, Vertex 205
Additional Credits: and creators.
Programs used: Milkshape, 3D Max, Photoshop
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 39.4 KB · Downloads: 16,999 · 3rd Feb 2008
Size: 40.4 KB · Downloads: 17,275 · 3rd Feb 2008
Size: 62.3 KB · Downloads: 16,432 · 3rd Feb 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)