Hide Maxis Clothing & Hair in Bon Voyage
These files will hide all the hair, clothes and hats that came with Bon Voyage from the game catalog and Bodyshop. They will also prevent those items from being used by new townies, NPC's and randomly generated CAS Sims. Existing Sims should not be affected, and the hidden content can still be found and selected in debug mode.
There is one file each for clothing, hats and non-hat hair. They all work fine for me and my testers; please let me know if you experience any problems.
Jordi's hiders for the previous EP's and some of the SP's can be found here. (Also read Jordi's note on using all the mods for your installed EP's.)
Maxis Content Hiders
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.6 KB · Downloads: 5,208 · 5th Feb 2008
Size: 2.7 KB · Downloads: 4,902 · 5th Feb 2008
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 4,987 · 5th Feb 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)