Maxis Ladies' Pantsuits as Formalwear
These are not copies of the pantsuits, but rather a mod that changes their categorization in Bodyshop and CAS.
Placing this file in the downloads folder will allow you to delete these suits in Bodyshop, which could potentially mess up your game. (See fanseelamb's mod linked above for more information.) Please place this file in:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\<whatever expansion pack>\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
Or in the corresponding folder wherever your game expansions are located.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this mod to work in the base game folder, so if you do not have any expansions, it must go in the downloads folder. Please be careful not to delete these from within the game or Bodyshop if you have to do this. If you prefer not to take a chance, you can always copy the suits using Bodyshop instead of using this mod.
SimPE, and fanseelamb for inspiration!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 783 Bytes · Downloads: 4,179 · 12th Feb 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)