Kalynn06's Untuckable Baggy Teen Male Bottoms with Bigger Boots
These Bigger Boots are coupled with Kalynn06's Untuckable Teen Male Baggy Mesh.
This mesh comes with three untucked pants textures.
Blue, Ripped light Blue, and Black.
Make sure you download the ExportD_Kalynn06_TM_Baggy_Bigger_Boots_MESH.zip file for the bottoms to show up in your game.
In order to make these pants look right, you will have to use teen male untuckable tops like Kalynn06's untuckable teen male tops found here
I have tested the mesh and I haven't any issues but if you find any PM me.
Feel free to recolour, just make sure you PM me so I can see your work and download it for my sims to use.
Make sure you link to this thread if you are going to use this mesh instead of uploading it with your recolours.
Download and let your Teen Male sims have some gear to stomp about in.
From our talented creators Kalynn06 and Hysterical Paroxysm
Custum Content used on Model in thumbnail
Skin:-Louis by Ren
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 271.1 KB · Downloads: 26,247 · 22nd Feb 2008
Size: 316.1 KB · Downloads: 27,754 · 22nd Feb 2008
Size: 311.2 KB · Downloads: 28,447 · 22nd Feb 2008
Size: 46.3 KB · Downloads: 30,067 · 22nd Feb 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)