Get Dressed Autonomously
Well, this here little mod gave me grief, but I think everything is working fine now. I've tested it in all sorts of scenarios without a hitch.
It's a global mod and this is what it does:
When a Sim wakes up, depending on whether or not he's neat or super lazy, he'll make the bed. Once he's done making his bed, he'll do the spin thing and dress in his everyday clothing.
Works either on a home lot or University lot. In other words, wherever there is a bed a Sim can sleep in.
I know there are a couple of similar mods out there, but this one does not interfere with Sims wearing coats or any other type of dress. This only has to do with either PJ's or undies since it happens when they make the bed.
If the Sim is too lazy to make the bed, you can always direct him to make the bed and then he'll have to change into everyday clothes.
Note: Place this mod in your downloads folder or in a subfolder or sub-subfolder thereof. Don't want it? Simply remove it from your Downloads folder.
There. Hope this makes somebody happy; I know it made me jump for joy since I was sick and tired of Sims going to class and outdoors in underwear.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 393 Bytes · Downloads: 16,005 · 26th Feb 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3