I saw there is also other "KH-eyes" on MTS2 now. They are different from these, more exactly like KH maybe?, but also looking good, you should check them out!! (Not saying you shouldn't check mine out as well hahaha)
My eyes come in 8 different colors. I recommend viewing the preview pictures attached in the thread! In the big one, there's in-game photos of every eye color. Please look!
I made these eyes long ago but before I could upload them, I had to take screenshots and everything... And I was too busy with the real world to play Sims for some months.
I hope someone else can enjoy!! Peace!!
// a sleepy Sunfish
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 95.6 KB · Downloads: 6,589 · 24th Mar 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.