Moi's Clothes-change Swirl Silencer Global Mod (all game versions)
Just want the swirl (when sims get their clothes changed) nullified sometimes.
Copyright & Credits:
1. Thanks to MTS2 to host my craps No redistribution of this mod outside of MTS2.
2. Maxis is creditted for its shader. Thanks them for these.
3. Pandorasims is banned to use or host all my creations or provided infos
4. Except Pandora sims, everyone else is welcome to study, improve and refine it, and release their owns.
1. This mod is an altered clotheschange shader, so similar mods cannot work with it.
2. There's only one version for the whole TS2 series.
Just dump the package into the downloads folder or its subdirectories if any.
Thanks to all the authors of the who have worked hard to make this useful tool.
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 804 Bytes · Downloads: 1,919 · 25th Mar 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)