Sarah Sisulart from Lost Odyssey
This upload is Sarah's outfit only.
Sarah's outfit was created in Milkshape by modifying a Maxis mesh from the original game. There should not be any compatibility issues.
Since this mesh is unique to Sarah, please do not recolor or re-upload it to this or any other site. If you have any questions, please PM me.
Sarah can be easily made in CAS. I used several custom items when creating Sarah. I would recommend that you download these items to make your Sarah complete:
Skin by Helaene
Eyes by Helaene
Glasses by HystericalParoxysm
Eyeshadow by Helaene
Eyeliner/Mascara by Barcelonista
Lipstick by SussisSoGoodSims
This is the first mesh that I am sharing with the MTS2 community. If you have helpful and constructive (not MEAN) ideas on how I can improve my Sarah mesh, please feel free to PM me. I would like to learn more and share good creations with you all.
Vertices: 3474, Triangles: 4872, Groups: 2, Joints: 65
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 575.1 KB · Downloads: 1,691 · 3rd Apr 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)