(UPDATED 17-09-08) BFF Memory Text Fix
and apparently Hungarian although I really don't remember typing anything in for it. If its wrong please let me know.
If you wish to provide translations then please contact me in THIS thread.
Hello fellow Simmers. Are you as sick of the multitude of "Made first BFF" memories as I am? I don't mind them making BFFs, just the fact that they are all the first.
This package alters the text that shows for the memory.
Players who run the game in English and would like my rewrite, shown below, should download 'BFFMemoryFix'.
Players who simply wish to have the original EAXIS text corrected should download 'MM_BFFCorrectionV3'.
I hope this package helps to restore some of your own and your Sims' sanity.
To recap; these packages remove the "Made first BFF" memory and replace it with "Made a BFF". With either of these package installed Sims will still gain the BFF memories as regularly as normal. Only the text is altered.
Please do not upload to any other sites.
CatOfEvilGenius for the Polish translation,
leenetje for the Dutch translation,
stEEP for the German translation,
Fafy for the French and Italian translations,
bloodredtoe for the Danish translation,
sapataccc for the Romanian translation.
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 879 Bytes · Downloads: 760 · 17th Sep 2008
Size: 327 Bytes · Downloads: 2,479 · 7th Apr 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.