Clown Facepaint Correction *updated 24-03-09*
Note: this may not function in all game setups. Since installing AL I've had to alter my graphics settings and this no longer displays correctly for me and the problem was noted when I first released.
This package alters the clown facepaint so that the nose is correctly coloured in. I have mentioned this in other threads where people seemed to assume the clown facepaint was ok as it was but I thought it looked horrible.
The red of the nose now goes all the way to the black line.
Without my download:
With my download:
Please do not upload anywhere else.
Additional Credits: and BodyShop
Maxis Flags: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| New file. *Should* work with all games.
Size: 40.3 KB · Downloads: 719 · 24th Mar 2009
| Original file. May not work in all games.
Size: 71.2 KB · Downloads: 750 · 10th Apr 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)