Tira's eyeshadow (SCIV - single file!)
Well, I'm not uploading very much, just something small... .
You know, it's hard to find a beauty mark that is e x a c t l y where you want it on your sims's face. And making CC for a single beauty mark... well, this is less than this one is. XD Maybe some of you can use it (as I use it for "modern-life-Tira" ^_°). So this is just a single eyeshadow, but maybe I'll make recolors of it.
I know the model isn't looking very much like Tira... but however. XD I hope you like it, though it's just a very small upload... .
Eyes ("Occulus") are made by me.
- skintone by teru_k
- lips by bruno
- eyebrows by helaene
- hairstyle by Nouk
- choker by sannah
- modelling poses hack by decorgal21572
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 52.0 KB · Downloads: 4,532 · 19th Apr 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.