[EphemerA]BJD Skin V2(with no ball-joint Edition)
I wanted to do a new body type for the BJD skin several months ago.Now,here is the result:in 2 versions, ball joint type and normal type, and 4 tones: pale, light, natural and tan.
Male CUT body skin is nice for making adult doll models(like Senior Delf,D.O.I,etc). NORMAL one is suitable for adult but cute looking male models.
This time I still only highlighted the breast and clavicle for female CUT body skin. :P
The positions and details of joints are based on D.O.D. dolls. Adding Ball joints from toddler to elder skins. Not many aging wrinkles and lines on elder skin. If you feel the elders are not old enough, please try to keep your dolls in adult only.
Hope you like my new works. Enjoy.
"DollSkinV2_No_Ball_Joint_Edition.rar" is the no ball-joint Edition.
Special thanks to Panda,D-Moon,your support is my greatest motivation,*hug*
My policy is simple:
You may use my works freely on your sim and upload them in case of full sim2pack.
Recolor is welcome. Please do not use the part of my texture to finish your works. Don't claim my works as your own.
XMsims,Peggysims,Sizz @ MTS2,SAU,Raonsims
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.88 MB · Downloads: 107,123 · 30th Apr 2008
Size: 2.74 MB · Downloads: 76,255 · 30th Apr 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6