FreeTime Cribs - NOW ANIMATED!!! UPDATED 31-JAN-09
This was another oversight on EAxis' part as they modelled the cribs incorrectly. Instead of there being several railing morphs seperate from the crib frame as in the base game crib, there was only one set of railings modelled onto the main frame. I simply added in the missing railing morphs.
This took me roughly 5 hours to complete so I feel EAxis have no excuse as to why it was missed out.
I also altered the textures of the canopy crib slightly to remove the shadows cast by the railings as they didn't move with the railing which looked odd.
31-01-09. Thanks to Pheanoh's new crib based on these fixed cribs I have found and corrected two errors. An incorrect shadow has been removed from the canopy crib and the wall shadows now no longer count as part of the bounding box.The new files will overwrite the old.
I hope you find this correction useful in your game.
Please don't upload this to any other sites, especially not paysites.
The Ramaswami family
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 582.6 KB · Downloads: 28,392 · 26th Mar 2009
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2