Retro Recolours - Dresser "Pit Stop" [Seasons]
This series consists of two dressers, two tables, the Molded Secional sofa from Nightlife, and a small table lamp (I can't believe this one didn't come in orange from the get-go!). They're all done in the same 7 retro colours. They're all very cheap items, so that your impoverished sims can now suffer in style. These are not bucketfill recolurs (you don't really see much of a difference on the screenshots, but in game you do), I took care to make realistic shadows and non-255255255 whites and all that. Enjoy!
You can do what you want with these, please link back to this thread if you reupload them. Please respect that I don't take requests. I'm going to upload the psd files I used in the Create section as templates -- if you want different colours you can use those. Have fun!
- Dresser "Vroom" (Seasons) in 7 colours
- Sofa "Molded Sectional" (NL) in 7 colours
- Table "Vintage Retro" (NL) in 7 colours
- Table "NuMica" (Base Game) in 5 colours
- Table Lamp "Watt Is It" (Base Game) in 7 colours
Thanks to Wojtek2008 for that other recolour which made me start this whole thing, and to Numenor for this idiotproof tutorial.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 130.6 KB · Downloads: 7,082 · 4th May 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)