Kitchen and Bath Match Tiles, Set 3
1) Terracotta Diamond Tiles. These are wall tiles based on the Welcome Back Cotta 3 floor tile. I've added full and half walls for that tile, plus a red recolor with floor, full and half walls. The full walls in this set have wood crown molding. All are in the "tile" sort.
2 half walls, 2 full walls, 1 floor.
2) Old Brick Floors. Kitchen and Bath has two nice irregular old brick walls, and there was another one in Free Time (Bohemian Brick). Since the game is lacking in old brick floors, I made floor versions for all three of these; they're great for paths and patios. All are in the "brick" sort.
3) Hearty Concrete. The game includes half and full wall versions of the Hearty Light and Hearty Dark tiles. I really like the concrete uppers for the half walls, so I added concrete full walls and floor tiles as matches for this set. They work great in workshops and labs. All are in the "poured" sort.
2 full walls, 2 floors.
The other uploads in the Kitchen and Bath Tile Match Series:
Set 1: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=284044
Set 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=284177
Maxis tile designers.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 183.6 KB · Downloads: 3,357 · 8th May 2008
Size: 108.5 KB · Downloads: 3,696 · 8th May 2008
Size: 240.8 KB · Downloads: 3,987 · 8th May 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)