Counter Strike Major
Counter Strike: the study of playing and modding CS. Modding does not start and finish with The Sims 2 - you need to mod some other games, and this major is an example for modding. In this major, you will learn how to play CS better than the Internet Cafe men, and creating maps in Counter Strike. But if you wanna use that information in other games, Half-Life will do.
Introduction: Calling a Bullpup "4-4" in CS
Experience: Playing CS Greater than Yourself Before
Basic Modding: Changing the Game Sounds
Multiplayer: Winning at least a round versus experts
Mapping: Creating Custom Maps and Playin' Them
Advanced Modding: Using your Maps in Half-Life
Big Plays: Beating 20 people when your team has 2 people
Intermediate Modding: Custom Weapons and People
Focused skills are Charisma, Mechanical, Creativity and Body
The icon is the CS icon:
And don't forget that there is mooore majors on the way
FrikaC's Majors Made Easier hack
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Counter Strike Major by CF.zip
Size: 11.6 KB · Downloads: 2,705 · 13th May 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)