Gundam Major (For You Yoshiyuki Tomino Fans)
Gundam: Everything you need to know about Gundams. Building them, piloting them, winning wars with them, the history of them. No Freedom spamming is allowed, and neither is self-destruction. (Kira, Heero, that means you.)
Intro to Gundam: How Gundam is Different from Super Robot
Intro to Gundam II: Why Fighting Wars With Giant Robots is Superior to Other Methods
History of Gundam I: Learning from Amuro Ray
History of Gundam II: Learning from Char Aznable
Building I: Gundamium is Your Friend
Building II: Luna-Titanium is Nice but Expensive
Battle I: Screaming Loudly in the Heat of Battle Will Help You Survive
Battle II: Screaming Loudly in the Heat of Battle Won't Help You Survive Long
Object GUID: 0x004A1C00
Cloned from the Ancient History Major, so even though they don't show, the related careers should be Artist, Military, and Politics. Pretty fitting, if I do say so myself. (Building a good Gundam is an art.)
Installing: Just open up the .rar with or or any like program, then drop the .package into your downloads folder. In order to set it as your sim's major, you'll need to download Majors Made Easier by FrikaC. Then you buy it and place it on a wall somewhere. If you find something wonky with my major, please PM me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities. Keep in mind that I'm new to creating. >.>
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.1 KB · Downloads: 1,312 · 29th May 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)