No free food with refrigerator *UPDATED to v1.1*
* Compatibility: The Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, FreeTime, Apartment Life, & all Stuff Packs
* Modifications: Semi-Global (affects all refrigerators)
* Hack Version#: 1.1
Update ( 09/21/2008 )
- Fixes a bug that caused some old fridges already on the lot to lose all of their existing food points (only brand new fridges, bought after installing the hack, should have their food points set to 0)
- Introduces compatibility with every expansion pack, stuff pack, and also the base game alone
- Tested with Apartment Life (works fine)
All brand new refrigerators will come with 0 food points to start with. So you
will have to buy food at a store or as delivery over the phone.
Since when does a brand new refrigerator from a store come fully stocked with
chilled food in real life? This hack makes the game more realistic.
* Check out the readme.txt file for more information.
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.5 KB · Downloads: 4,714 · 22nd Sep 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)