Water "half tile" flowers fix & Water inaccessible flowers fix
* Modifications: Semi-Global (affects all flowers)
* Hack Version#: 1.0
There are 2 hacks included here.
The first one allows Sims to water one-half tile flower beds, even if a diagonal fence or foundation runs through the tile.
The second one, named df_water_inaccessible_flowers_fix.rar, does the same but also allows you to water all flowers regardless of their location on the lot, including completely inaccessible or blocked ones. It works for the "full tile" flower beds if the tile is completely surrounded by fences, walls, or foundations. And it allows for the disposal of all dead flowers, even if 100% surrounded by fencing or if completely inaccessible (such as using cheats to put flower beds on your roof!).
Originally, the game did not allow any Sim or Hydrobot to water these flowers. It would also prevent you from disposing of such flowers if they died. Having such a flower bed fully surrounded by fence tiles also prevented watering.
Sims will still display a 'door' icon above their heads while watering, which means that they are blocked by a wall/fence/foundation. However, the watering will still be successful and the flowers will get the water they need to live. All animations work perfectly.
* Check out the readme.txt file for more information.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 32,585 · 11th Jun 2008
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 24,989 · 11th Jun 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3