Allow strays on community lots
* Modifications: Global BCON (affects all lots)
* Hack Version#: 1.0
This hack re-enables stray pets to be allowed to visit all community lots, just like it was in the original unpatched Pets Expansion.
Before Pets patch #2 or #3 (and also Bon Voyage & FreeTime), stray animals would show up on all community lots. This gives you more chances and more time to interact with animals that you might like to adopt. Usually a different stray will appear when you move around from one community lot to a different one. So, this "lot hopping" from one lot to another also gives you more chances to find a specific stray that you might be looking for.
Unfortunately, that new Pets patch (along with Bon Voyage & FreeTime) disabled *all stray visits to all community lots*.
* Check out the readme.txt file for more information.
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 5,931 · 11th Jun 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)